Return to the Sanctuary Plan: On Wednesday August 12th and Wednesday August 19th the Board of Trustees and Deacons approved a plan to return to the sanctuary. Under this plan we will officially return to the sanctuary on Sunday, September 6th 2020 at 9AM under the following conditions which are in-line with Public Health and CDC Recommendations
- For those who are not yet comfortable returning to the sanctuary we will continue on the radio at 12:30PM and a Livestream will be available on this page and on our Churches Youtube Channel.
- Bulletins will be pre-placed in the sanctuary and members are asked to sit where the bulletins are preplaced to ensure social distancing. Bulletins/Announcements will also continue to be available through the FCCBC resource page.
- Masks are highly recommended as a way of loving our neighbors.
- The offering plates will be in the Narthex, members can continue to mail in their offerings or place them in the plates after the service.
- The Sanctuary and Narthex will be cleaned after the Sunday Service.
- Members are asked to turn off or leave Cell-Phones in their vehicles for the duration of the service (this is to ensure the health of the livestream for those not ready to return.)
- We will not yet resume fellowship hour in the basement.
Check here for resources related to life at FCCBC. including Friday Prayer, Service Streams and shared Resources from the CCCC and area churches. as well as a national resource from Ed Stetzer: Coronavirusandthechurch.com
for information on giving in this time please contact the Church Office at 641-562-2165
If you are in need of help during this time: Click Here
If you are able to help others at this time: Click Here